Homecoming Week

    This week is Homecoming Week at my school. So far, most of the school has been successful in participating in the daily themes. First was Marvel Monday. I bought a Spiderman t-shirt from Walmart the night before. They were all out of regular Marvel character shirts, so I had to get one from the little boy section, causing it to be a little tight and uncomfortable. This has been my least favorite outfit so far this week. On Tuesday, everyone dressed up as characters from an old TV show. Emily, Chloe, and I dressed up as pink ladies from the movie Grease. I was Marty, Emily was Frenchy, and Chloe was Rizzo. I liked this outfit because I got to dress basically normal and just add a jacket and a scarf. Wednesday was Disney themed, so everyone dressed up as their favorite Disney characters. I bought a pair of Minnie Mouse ears and a polka dotted skirt from Walmart and tried to be the best Minnie I could. The polka dots on my skirt were glittery, so I left a trail of glitter EVERYWHERE I went. I think this outfit was the cutest one that I’ve worn this week. Today is a color war between every grade. Juniors are blue, and I was excited that I got to wear my comfortable Victoria Secret t-shirt, which is also one of the only blue shirts I own. I also put blue glitter on my face, which was a big mistake because it won’t come off!

    I think Homecoming Week is fun because the whole school comes together to be excited about one thing and support the football team. Dressing up and taking cute pictures also makes the week fun. I’m already excited about Homecoming next year!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts